Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Its Annoying ! (n_n)

I dont know what happen to student rite now, no respect, no manners~ hello >>>>> if u good enough u'r not in P*B lor... u r here because of yr stupidity...

That's why i won't give A because of yr totally damaged brain...when im student i never asked where they money for MPG goes.. i believe the money i spend wisely for good dinner with the fun xtvt and some reward to our lecturer who teach and help me to finished my study.. its the nite i will remembered because to celebrate with my cliques with the colorful theme ~ it Asian Night.. im wearing old dress fashion of baju kurung, my classmate wore a punjab suit, my dear friend wore a kimono... and so on.. ;) we never regrets...

but the H*** of that kind ppl... trust me! they never been far for the success of their life! they dont know the life out there can be cruel to u!

its annoyed me a lot k... R** & gang~ u'r not smart enough.. dont make me to not blessed wht i give to u....

No comments:

Post a Comment