Tuesday, March 29, 2011

B Station, Ampang Waterfront

Aha! its korean restaurant yg my sis damba2kan nak pi makan... hehehe..it been more than 2 years i didn't take full course meal of korean ~ so, last sunday she treat me because i accompany her to PWTC.. so here we go ~ B station is situated at Ampang Waterfront, open for business; daily.. ^^






love the deco ~ they have a plenty little cute stuff..






this is the food that we ate ~

seafood bean curd ~
Opps!!! im sorry cn't remember the name....according to servant its like miso soup..... for me its more like mushroom sup + bean curd..
the rice and bean sprout soup ( the rice is less sticky than i ate before at korea)

the accompaniment ~~ free refill ..
ice lemon tea for my sis...
& for me its citrus ice ...

Food : 3 1/2 star
Deco : 4 star
Price : 4 star (its reasonable price ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment